Sr. R&D Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the design and development towards clinical use and commercialization of next-generation medical devices used in the treatment of ENT diseases.
- Generate concepts, design mechanisms, parts and assemblies that can interface with highly variable patient anatomy
- Interact with external (e.g. clinicians) and internal customers (e.g. strategic marketing) to identify user needs, converting them to engineering inputs and outputs and into verified/validated devices and procedures.
- Contribute to verification and validation activities through regulatory clearance and design transfer.
- Author Design Control documents such as test methods, protocols, and reports and execute on device verification and validations per the Quality System Requirements.
- Oversee engineering technician activities especially those related to prototype creation and product testing.
- Contribute in the generation of Intellectual Property.
- Support US and international clinical study cases including proctoring cases and leading physician device training
- Contribute in Technical and Peer Reviews.
- Help with project management by developing design development plans and schedules.
- Proactively identify and act upon project risks and opportunities.
Please contact HR department for job qualification requirements.