Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the design and development towards clinical use and commercialization of next-generation medical devices used in the treatment of ENT diseases.
- Design and prototype device mechanisms and components.
- Contribute to verification and validation activities through regulatory clearance and design transfer.
- Design, develop, debug and deploy manufacturing fixtures for new devices
- Provide R&D oversight in resolving material and/or equipment non-conformities.
- Author Design Control documents such as test methods, protocols, and reports and execute on device verification and validations per the Quality System Requirements.
- Work with engineering technicians in supporting activities related to prototype creation and product testing.
- Contribute in the generation of Intellectual Property.
- Support US and international clinical study cases including proctoring cases and leading physician device training
- Contribute in Technical and Peer Reviews.
- Proactively identify and act upon project risks and opportunities.
Please contact HR department for job qualification requirements.
No calls or recruiters, please.