Quality Engineer, Principal
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Quality on cross-functional development teams to provide guidance and support including design control, risk management, design verification and validation.
- Lead shelf life, packaging, and sterilization validation activities for new product development projects and changes to the existing products.
- Lead biological evaluation and biocompatibility testing activities for new product development projects and changes to the existing products.
- Support the ongoing maintenance of the quality system (internal audits, CAPA, NCMR, complaints, supplier management) and lead proactive quality system improvements.
- Support operations, manufacturing and supplier management including maintenance of environmental and facility controls, process validations, receiving inspection and supplier audits.
Please contact HR department for job qualification requirements.
No calls or recruiters, please.